Wednesday, February 16, 2011

A brood of my own

I've been lax about posting lately.
I needed to take this winter to hunker down a little. Sleep a little more, drink a little more tea, and daydream a little more. It's 'cause I'm making my own little brood.

This snapshot is from Thanksgiving, but we've been letting the news out very slowly, for a variety of reasons, including work issues. I like this shot because you can see a giant head, two arm nubbins, and one little foot, which kicked like mad the whole time it was on-screen. Also, there is a tail present, which I am assured no longer exists. Ontogeny recapitulating phylogeny and all that...

All's well with us here, including this tiniest of Holts, and now that I'm back to nearly full energy levels, I'll try to keep this blog a little more lively.


1 comment: